CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Provide application and operational support to ensure that client support expections are met through first and second level problem determination and resolution efforts.
- Respond to user's concern via telephone, email, facsimile, or video conference prompty and efficiently.
- Accurately log all helpdesk-related information such as Issue Details, Issue Handling History, and User Info.
- Maintain reasonable discipline and decorum in the Help Desk area.
- Perform other functions or profects, which may be assigned by upper level.
* Salary: 19,000 to 32,000THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Sun (Shift work)
* Allowance :
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 22 to 26 Years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Experience over 1year in IT Field
- Experience in Helpdesk, Call Center, Work with Japanese customer will be advantage.
- Excellent oral and written in English communication skills. (Japanese is optional)
- Microsoft Office, PC
- Desirable: SAP, ITIL, Japanese language
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proactive thinking with a "can do" attitude
- Strong problem solving. Service mind, and able to under pressure
- Good interpersonal skill and be able to coordinate with other teams and clients
- Strong abilities to analyze and prioritize issues for problem resolution
- Self-motivation and customer oriented
- Able to communicate by Japanese language will be advantage
- Please send your CV.
IT staff IT Help Desk
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.