CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Handle AP and AR and VAT.
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly receivable statements.
- Make copies of all checks, complete deposit slips and make bank deposits.
- Typically report to a supervisor or manager.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos.
- Work with collections personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
* Salary: 30,000 THB.
- Working day/time Mon-Fri / 9:00-17:30.
- Increase Salary 1time/year, Bonus 1time/year.
- Social security, Medical Insurance Group, Company Trip 1 time/years (2days/1nights in country) , Sport day (bowling game).
- Thai Nationality.
- Not over 35 years.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Experience over 2 years in Accounting.
- Must use Account System’s Program in English.
- Good command in English.
- Can use Microsoft Dynamics AX will be advantage.
- Please send your CV.
English นักบัญชี Urgent
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.