CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- 22,000up (depend on experience).
- Working day / Time Mon to Sat 8:00-17:00 (Company Calendar).
- Social security, Bonus 1time/year, Medical support, Provident fund.
- Thai Nationality.
- 24-32 Years old.
- Male / Female.
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in accounting.
- Have an experience over 1 year in accountant.
- Able to Daily conversation in English.
- Please send your CV.
Accountants ภาษาญี่ปุ่น N2
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.