CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for the daily accounting documentation and book keeping (Ap, Billing, FA, GL)
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation and investigate any differences in a timely manner.
- Deal directly with external auditor to plan and allocate resources to meet audit objectives.
- Responsible for enhancing procedures and controls.
-Ensure that accounting policies and producers are methodically carried out.
- Prepare tax schedules, quarterly schedules.
- Supervise and develop subordinate accounting staffs in accounting techniques.
- Prepare cash flow forecast, report, and hedging activities.
* Salary: 45,000THB - 65,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 07:30-17:00 Mon-Fri
- Increase salary 1time/year Bonus 1time/year
- Social security, Medical insurance
- Thai nationality
- Male / Female
- 35 to 43 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related accounting
- At least working experience over 3 years in Supervisor level of Accounting
- Have CPD
- Have working experience in forwarding company (Advantage)
- Good command in English
- High communication skill
- Strong leadership with interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.