CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Review and approve daily accounting transaction and be monitoring of all invoice are approved in line with company policy.
- Prepare and arrange month-end closing process and review the reconciliation balance.
- Reviews and drives improvements in accounting standard, and ensuring accounting provision are met in accordance with company policies and procedures.
-T o ensure tax matter and prepare CIT tax calculation according to BOI and TRD privilege.
- Coordinate and support auditor for annual financial statutory requirement.
- Support data to group company and preparing the package report for consolidation making.
- Preparing and supporting detail for company's budget.
- Review all daily cash transaction, bank processing including company's funding.
- Forecasts, monitors cash management to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational, related borrowing needs and capital investment requirements.
- Prepare and monitor the finance instrument is performed for current situation.
- Mainly prepare the cash flow report to support operation performance (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Provide data of cash forecast into system of Kobelco' s cash pooling.
* Salary: 80,000THB to 120,000THB
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri , 08:00-17:45
- Bonus ,Dental Insurance, Free Shuttle bus, Life Insurance, Travel allowance, Medical Insurance, Housing allowance, Social security,
- Thai Nationality
- Female only
- Age between 40-45 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- At least 10 years experienced in Accounting & Financial analysis, and report in manufacturing and international firm.
- At least 7 years experienced in managerial Level, and auditing field.
- Excellent knowledge of local & international tax system, including; corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax, import & export tax and VAT.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Japanese would be an advantage.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel & MS Access would be advantaged.
- Experienced in SAP, ERP operating, BOI, JTEPA, FTA, and tax & customs analysis.
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management.
- Be goal-oriented and persuasive, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Has CPD License
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.