CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Support Japanese management.
- Interpretation and translation (TH-JP-EN) vice versa.
- Coordinate with concerned department to support Japanese management’s task.
- Strengthen more tax and accounting knowledge.
- Increase efficiency reporting to top management.
- Other tasks assigned by Japanese management
* Salary: Negotiate(depend on experience)
* Working Time / Day: 08:00-17:45 Mon-Fri
* Monetary Benefits :
- Bonus (depending on the Company’s performance)
- Attendance Award
- Provident Fund
- Overtime Pay
- Diligent Allowance
- Loan scheme
* Health and Welfare Benefits :
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Room with Regular Doctors and Nurses
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance
- Marriage Aid
- Group Insurance
- Free Meals
- Employee Uniform
- Shuttle Services
- Annual Leave
- Souvenirs for Long-Term Employees
- Thai Nationality
- 25 - 40 years old
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or related fields.
- 1-5 years-experience in accounting and tax.
- 1-2 years-experience in working with Japanese management
- Fluency in Japanese : JLPT N1 or N2
- Fluency in English : TOEIC 550+
- Good Computer proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written skill in TH/JP/EN
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.