CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Check and collect accounting data Executive presentation
- Coordinate with the production plant to be able to prepare cost accounting correctly.
- Planning and controlling the company's property management
- Make a budget And cash flow statements So that executives can use the information to manage
- Check various tax reports Each month to deliver to the Revenue Department
- Manage monthly and quarterly reports, account closing and able to complete F/S.
- Review accounting reports & accounting document
- Provide timely and accurate management reports
- Conduct budgeting report.
- Coach and train the accounting team and monitor individual performance.
- Coordinate with government agency such Revenue Department in Tax issues.
- Coordinate with External auditor.
- Generate reports as assigned from Management.
* Salary: 50,000THB (Not Over)
- Working Day / Time : 08.00-17.00PM Mon-Sat (every other Sat according to the company calendar), , Free Uniform, Fee Meal, Fee Transport, Bonus 1times/year, Salaries increase once a year, Languages available
* Manager position (Included in salary), Position Manager don’t have OT.
- Thai Nationality
- 38 to 45 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in Administration Accounting or related field
- Experience more than 5 years in Administration Accounting filed
- Good command in English
- Japanese language skill (JLPT N2 up)
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Please send your CV.
Chief Accountant Account N2 N2 Level
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.