CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
* Salary: Depends on experience
- Working Time / Day : 08:00-17:00 Mon-Fri
- Increase salary, Bonus 1time
- Social security, Medical Insurance, Medical check, Transport fee, Meal fee
- Thai Nationality
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Have experience over 3 years in Account Department about withholding tax, payment, fix asset, & SAP system.
- Cooperative, punctual person
- Good verbal & written communication in English (very important)
- Ability to use SAP
- Can work overtime & work on Saturday following company rules
- Commute by themselves
- Good attitude & fast learning
- Start work immediately will be an advantage
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.