CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Welcome guests and answering, transferring and screening all incoming calls as appropriate
- Assist/Accompany Expat staff for Government contact (interpreter)
- Receiving and distributing internal & external mail/packages
- Managing car pool reservations for company staff
- Being the focal point for company drivers and related documents
- Assisting in some travel arrangements including roaming package, air ticket & hotel bookings
- Assisting in dealing with some office supplies including office mobiles, stationery, and ensuring office supplies are well prepared.
- Handling any other administrative duties as assigned.
- To liaise with and give appriate information to staff as and when required.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of company
* Salary: 30, 000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social Security & Woker's Compensation to be provided according to Thai Law
- Company to provide shuttle van between site office and nearest station
- Thai nationality
- 35 to 45 Years old
- Bachelor's degree in any filed
- Good Command of English(TOEIC 500)
- Experience more than 5 years in similar position
- Must be Well organized and can work independently & as a team
- Having experience in driver arrangement will be an advantage.
- Pleasant and approachable person with a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to do multi-task.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.