CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- To meet production target which conform to customers’ specification and delivery schedule, by ensuring that all inter-departmental activities are well coordinated.
- To initiate and implement preventive/corrective action to resolve production-related quality and technical issues.
- To ensure that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
- To implement cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works, to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
- To ensure that all resources and information pertinent to satisfactory completion of assigned tasks are made available to subordinate staff.
- To ensure that the cost estimation of new enquiries as highlighted during the contract review meeting, submitted to the Sales & Marketing - Department were as accurate, realistic and timely as possible.
- To develop and enhance the core competence of the Engineering group in die-cutting techniques and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet the growth objectives of the company.
- To supervise, monitor and motivate work of staff to ensure effective and satisfactory performance of assigned tasks.
- To develop departmental budget, and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures.
* Salary: 40,000THB -50,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee,
- Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 45 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering fields.
- Experience with manufacturing – automotive, consumer electric / air conditioner and medical
- At least 5 years’ experience in Engineering field with improvement process, -continuous improvement activities.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Manager role.
- Able to use Auto CAD, read and drawing a manufacturing drawing.
- Strong leadership, Management skill, diligent and problem-solving skill.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Electronic Electrical Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.