CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- All HR matters
- Human resources operations (recruitment, education, training, HR system building, evaluation, rule arrangement)
- Visa, Work Permit, 90days (for Staffs and Family)
- Support Japanese Staff (if any)
- Arrange documents of company
- Cooperate with managers with another department
- Other tasks assigned by MD
* Salary: 40,000 – 55,000 THB (depends on experiences & abilities)
- Working day/time Mon-Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Uniform (Pant / Pant 2+ Suit 1)
- holiday two days a week,
- Paid Vacations 7 days per year
- Adjust annual salary (based on earnings).
- Annual staffing
- Study abroad
- Training (where appropriate)
- Legal health insurance,
- Thai Nationality
- 30 to 40 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- At least 5 years in HR Dept. positions
- Have JLPT certificate (N3 up)
- Cooperative, a team player
- Positive attitude
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.