CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Make calculate daily and monthly salary of employees for twice per month.
- Training employee Orientation and keep of documentation to the Skill Development Center and corporate training records.
- Other work related to HR work and According to the assigned supervisor.
* Salary: 60,000THB (Depend on skills and experience)
- Work day/time Mon-Fri / 08:10-17:20
- Bonus 1 time/year.
- Social security, Medical support.
- Thai Nationality.
- 30 to 40 years old.
- Male / Female.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years working experience for training and payroll employees.
- Understand about HR system as well.
- Understand and use program of Bplus payroll.
- Understand for ISO9001 and ISO18001.
- Good command of English.
- Able to use Microsoft office Word and Excel.
- Please send your CV.
Assistant Assistant manager HR Assistant
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.