CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify appropriate Training &KPIs programs to support business goals.
- Create and implement programs that connect employees with business goals.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Defines the budget that is needed to implement the training and development plan and ensure is effectively spent.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Support with talent assessment, providing coaching sessions, and analysis / development of talent management systems, succession planning and processes related to performance management, career planning, business continuity and culture.
- Lead employee engagement activities
- Research and identification of risks and improvement opportunities
- Recommend, design, and implement strategic.
- HRM, manage all Human resource management
- Admin – concern to all admin job
* Salary: 60,000THB -100,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee, Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 40 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human resource management or development, Organization or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resource Development functions or related area
- Have knowledge in Organization Development (OD), Individual development Plan (IDP)
- Balance Scorecard, KPIs, Competency model, Career- path planning and Training road map
- Able to work multi-tasking in fast-pace environment and work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking, and proactive style
- Good command of English and Computer skills (MS Office)
- Key competencies: equipped with HR core knowledge, Management skill, Coordination skill, Consulting skill, coaching skill
- Please send your CV.
HR & Administration manager
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.