CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Procure indirect products and services that deliver cost savings target and/or maximum value for money through constantly identifying opportunities to create values with lower cost base, at the same time, aligning with global procurement policy and processes. Key Accountabilities
- Lead, develop, and take responsibility for the Boots Procurement team and strategy for a portfolio of direct/ indirect sourcing categories
- Work closely with the Group Procurement team to ensure we maximise Global Procurement spend and leverage appropriately for Boots Thailand
- Facilitate and lead sourcing projects, supplier negotiation, contracting of business and establishment and maintenance of supplier relationships and drive maximum value from these relationships
- Deliver annual cost savings target to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Engage all stakeholders to ensure Procurement policy and practices alignment.
- Manage work streams to ensure compliance and successful delivery and manage all or part of complex projects from concept through to completion and ensuring all Stage Gate processes are aligned with Procurement policies.
- Build effective relationships with different stakeholders and additionally, specify, test and where possible challenge the business requirements to ensure value for money and cost efficiency.
- Ensure effective and efficeincy internal control processes are in place.
* Salary: 60,000THB -100,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee,
- Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 40 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science, Chemistry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experiences, Clear advantage to have worked across multiple business sectors, in a variety of business functions
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.