CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for overall tooling inventory, getting tooling ready for jobs, keeping inventory of the kits and uploading data into the tooling management
- Working with other coordinators or worker of the facility to maintain and testing the tools
- Maintaining status of tooling calibration and work with day by day with local calibration vendors sending the tools for calibration and repairs
- Responsible for the setup of shipping and coordinate with Tooling Vendor Coordinator the delivery and collection of the tool from the site, the timing and the schedule of delivery
- Inspect tools for integrity and composition; verify the part list according to the template Maintain consumables stock
- Follow up with the vendor regarding the shipment of the tools and work with the Sourcing Team to establish and negotiate the service contract terms and conditions
- Create the procurement request in the procurement system, work with the Sourcing team to select the adequate supplier’s and coordinate the delivery of the good to the tool center.
- Follow and suggest improvement processes
- Cooperate with production managers and engineering Team to execute on day to day activities or coordinate the organization of the training at the Tool Facility
- Report of damaged, missing, and unserviceable tools especially after receiving tools from sites on from the training activity
* Salary: 60,000THB -100,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee, Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 40 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in related field.
- Experiences as in related field at least 5 years.
- At least 2 years as Management level.
- Fluency in both Thai and English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent skill in Auto CAD
- Strong leadership capabilities managing a team
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision ls / Materials
- Analytical and strong problem solving capabilities
- Communication Skill, Proactive
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Electronic Mechanical Engineer Electrical Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.