CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Plan, develop and execute a new business in IT field of automotive industry. (Basically focused on Toyota group related companies)
- Business planning for any possible new business projects particularly in the initial stage of the business.
e.g.) Customer needs hearing, Developing a business model, Service planning, Project manager of trial projects
- Project leader in the pilot projects with customer & partner companies.
e.g.) Communicate with Japanese customers & partners. Translate, analyze and transfer the requests to project team members.
- Flexible mind set is required. Due to many uncertainties of new business, flexibility of your action is important.
* Salary: Not over 40,000 THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- Male or Female
- Not over 40 years old
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience between 3-10 years.
- At least experiences 3 years in Project leader
- Experience in project management or project leader in IT related projects.
- Working experience in bridge SE will be advantage.
- Experience in worked with Japanese companies with using Japanese.
- Strong interest and high motivation for challenging and creating new business.
- Good Japanese communication skill with N2 or higher
- Basic knowledge of IT skills
- Logical thinking and ability to deal with problems well.
- JLPT: N2 or higher
- Good communication skill, good problem solving, logical thinking and good team Player.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.