CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Guide and direct subcontractors and other suppliers as required achieving field construction works
- To communicate & coordinate client (SRT/CSC) and Civil Contract (C1/C2) and Subcontractors/Others as necessary to smoothly drive the project.
- Not only inspect but guide / advise / correct to minimize the double works, repair works, wasting time, waiting time and so on over the field works carried out by subcontractors.
- Implement the field QC program as directed by his superior.
- Daily Report to his superior.
- Plan and Schedule the short term future works.
- Coordinate with counterparts in other groups
- Internal interface and external interface
- Prepare documents and reports for the smooth works
- Perform other duties as assigned by Boss
- Check the site to match actual site condition with deign document/drawings
* Salary: 50,000 to 70,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social Security & Woker's Compensation to be provided according to Thai Law
- Company to provide shuttle van between site office and nearest station
- 27 to 45 years old
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering or related Civil engineering
- At least working experience 5years in Civil Engineer
- Ability to communicate and write in English and Thai.
- Have knowledge of the local regulations and codes in civil engineering in Thailand
- Microsoft Office Suite, CAD drawings (preferably)
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.