CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Interface coordination with the Client, Civil Designer & Construction Contractor and our all Engineer(Engineering, Construction and Test & Commissioning)
- Attending interface meetings with stakeholders (clients, civil contractor, public sector, third party,...etc. related civil interface) and record in MOM.
- Initiating meetings to address particular issues, or site visit with Client, Civil Designer & Construction Contractor
-Providing technical guidance and support to colleagues and other teams;
- Prepare or Support to issue letters to stakeholders
- Liaising & negotiating subsystem requirements with stakeholders;
- Undertake interface progress assessment to identify delay and initiate remedial action if necessary
- Report to the interface manager all the critical areas and potential conflicts
- Consult regularly with the representative of design and construction departments to inform them about the actual status.
- Monitoring ICR (Interface Coordinate Register) System input by our engineer.
- Update Civil Interface Log and control and monitor the interface resolution of each interface
- Collect, distribute, share interface information in our organization.
* Salary: 30,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social Security & Woker's Compensation to be provided according to Thai Law
- Company to provide shuttle van between site office and nearest station
- Thai nationality
- 25 to 35 years old
- Bachelor's degree in engineering filed
- Good Command of English(TOEIC 550)
- Experience more than 3 years in Civil or Architecture Engineering or Construction
- Have knowledge of the local regulations and codes in civil or architecture engineering in Thailand
- Frequent to use Microsoft Office Excel
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.