CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Carrying out site surveys;
- Attending regular meetings with suppliers and clients;
- Liaising & negotiating subsystem requirements with suppliers and clients;
- Providing technical guidance and support to colleagues and other teams;
- Evaluating supplier solutions considering design, software development & supply, communications, data service requirements & network signalling protocols;
- Analyses and interpretation of data to inform decisions related to subsystems design;
- Working to tight timescales as part of a team;
- Rewriting or modifying supplier documentation;
- Preparing written reports for company / customer review;
- Within the remit of the appointment and SOW, ensuring that the communications subsystems are delivered on time and to agreed standards of quality.
* Salary: 90, 000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social Security & Woker's Compensation to be provided according to Thai Law
- Company to provide shuttle van between site office and nearest station
- Thai nationality
- 28 to 45 Years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree in engineering filed
- Experience more than 3 years in similar position
- Good Command of English(TOEIC 700)
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Prospective candidates should have experience in at least one of the following areas:
+ Internet / computing technologies / software development;
+ Networking / telecommunications technologies;
+ Railway communications technologies such as; Public Address, Passenger Information Display, TETRA Radio, CCTV, Telephone.
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Software Telecommunication Construction
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.