CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Oversee at construction site.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
* Salary: 25,000 to 40,000 THB (Depends on experiences & ability)
- Working day/time Mon-Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social security, Medical Insurance, etc.
- Thai Nationality
- Age 25-45
- Male / Female
- Experience: Have experience over 3 years in same position of construction field
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field
- Have driving license
- Able to work at any site in Thailand
- Able to speak English as daily conversation level
- Please send your CV.
Safety officer Safety engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.