CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- General Commercial and Contract(s) Management of the Project
- Preparation of Contractual correspondences
- Management of Variation Order / Change Order Accounts, upstream and downstream
- Provide recommendations and advice on how to avoid any additional cost / time claims and where not possible how to minimize the impact of legitimate claims
- Ensure that all necessary records are maintained to allow traceability through contemporaneous exchanges to support and / or rebut future potential claims
- Ensure that the correct contractual provisions are followed to ensure that entitlement is not compreomised
- Other related tasks within contract administration
* Salary: 100,000THB - 200,000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social Security & Woker's Compensation to be provided according to Thai Law
- Company to provide shuttle van between site office and nearest station
- Thai nationality
- 30 to 40 Years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Experience more than 5 years in similar position
- Qualification of Quantity Surveyor
- Good Command of English (TOEIC 800)
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.