CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Recording document correspondence / Registering document correspondence on system;
- Supporting documentation work (Mainly document formatting and printing);
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending out going post;
- Organizing and storing paper work, documents, and computer based information;
- Support of Senior Administrator;
>Booking conference room;
> Organizing and storing stationary and consumables;
> Coordinating with / reporting to Senior Administrator and Construction Engineer to ensure related needs and planned and met;
- Undertaking any other duties/tasks as assigned.
- Good management of document filing and document registration.
- Good communication and interface between supplier, company's internal staff and Japan's office staff.
* Salary: 25,000THB to 40,000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social security
- Thai Nationality
- Not over 40 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience over 1 year in Purchasing
- Ability to communicate and write in English and Thai.(TOEIC 600 Level)
- Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have knowledge about procurement processing
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.