CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Acting as an executive representative in determining the quality management polices of an organization, inspection, evaluation and certification of quality and risk
- Responsible for certifying, assessing the quality of the organization at present and new standards in the future
- Plan for an audit of the quality systems of the organization to support the audit, assessment, and quality certification
- Supervise the management of quality systems in the organization
- Follow up on the operations that do not to standard requirements
- Planning for internal and external quality standard system audits as well as supervising to be in accordance with the plant set forth
- Follow up on the examination results and report the KPI to the management including suggestion on how to prevent and prevent cases form reaching targets
- Review operational plans in various fields and propose guidelines for improvement and development of quality standards for top Management
- Control & collect all documents related quality system
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager -Administration
* Salary: 20,000 - 35,000THB (Depends on Experience)
- Working Time / Day: 08:00-17:00 Mon-Fri (Saturday: twice a month)
- Increase salary, Bonus 1time
- Social security, Medical Insurance, Medical check, Transport fee, Meal fee
- Thai Nationality
- Female only
- Age 26-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in related filed.
- Have experience 3-5 years in in quality system & QMP.
- Able to control all of company document following ISO system
- Good command in English
- Have a car and driving license
- Can work overtime & work on Saturday following company rules (Twice a month)
- Commute by themselves
- Able to travel upcountry and abroad
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.