CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Monitoring and control Facility construction project
- To collaborate with the project manager, multi-discipline project team, contractor or client during project phases related to engineering issues.
- Communicating and coordinate with contractors, consultants, co-workers and clients.
- Ensuring that responsibility is completed on time and within budget
* Salary: Negotiate (depend on experience and skills)
Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Language , Engineer , GPA , Long-service employee , Construction site
- Bonus (1 times/years) ,Increase salary, Medical Insurance, Medical checkup, Company travel , Annual leaves , Japan Travel
(10years working), Social security , Health Insurance, Housing allowance
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Electrical or related field
- At least 5 year experience in Electrical engineer(Construction)
- Have construction management experience for project over 10,000㎡
- Experiences Japanese construction company at site more than 5 years
- Have certificate JLPT N3up
- Able to speak in English
- Able to Auto CAD
- Able to structure design
- Have engineering license (Advantage)
- Driving License and own car(Advantage)
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.