CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Guide and direct subcontractors and other suppliers as required achieving objective of Railway Signaling and Communication Design and Construction
- To design Railway Signaling and Communication System with coordinate electrical/railway supplier such as SIMENS/Westing House/Thales/NEC.
- After design work finish, employee shall be join site work to check Work Quality for subcontractor work.
- Also, to care and coordinate consultant requirements at site
- Report site progress to owner and to check QA/QC matter.
- Guide and direct subcontractors and other suppliers as required achieving objectives of Field Devices, Racks installation work.
- Work in compliance to the Contractor Requirement, Local Regulations and Codes.
- Coordinate with counterparts in other groups
- Internal interface and external interface
- Prepare documents and drawings
- Study Equipment's layout, cabling, containment and termination regarding the system operation
- Study construction/installation method and making the method statements
- Study interface work between civil contractor and SIG and COM subcontractor for field device to be installed to civils structure and for delivery route, access and schedule
- Site work for attending subcontractor installation work and to check the method, manpower and schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the (Senior) Construction Engineer
* Salary: 60,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social security
- Thai nationality
- 30 to 45 Years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree in related Engineering
- Experience 3 years more in Electrical Engineer
- Ability to communicate and write in English(TOEIC 500) and in Thai.
- Have knowledge of the local regulations and codes in electrical engineering in Thailand
- Microsoft Office Suite, CAD drawings and Visio software proficiency
- Motor Bike License to move the site
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.