CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Design Analog circuit and Power Electronics and Micro controller circuit.
- Design PCB by using Altium Designer program
- Prototype assembly and perform operational test, evaluation.
- Debug and Test products to meet international standards such as CE, FCC, UL.
* Salary: Not over 35,000THB (depend on experience)
- Working day/time Mon-Sat / 8:00-17:00
- Increase Salary 1 time/year, Bonus 1 time/year,
- Social security, Free Uniform, Free rice, Annual Tour company, Party company, Company bus service, Company trip
- Thai Nationality
- Age not over 35 Years old
- Male only
- At least 1- 2 Year experience work in Research and Development Engineer.
- Experience in Electronic Circuit Design, Embedded Software Programming, Altium PCB designer, Use of ST Micro and Microchip MCU
- Bachelor’s degree major in the Electrical or Electronic Engineering filed.
- GPA. 2.5 up
- Good computer skill in Altium Designer, C Programming for Microcontroller
- Able to design Analog / Digital Circuit base on customer requirement
- Able to do Schematic design and PCB design by Altium Designer Software.
- Understand PCB design rule for signaling and power circuit.
- Able to design and debugging Microcontroller programing
- Able to Assembly / Debugging and Testing Prototype or Sample.
- Understanding of the safety guideline for worldwide standards.
- Good communication skill and able to write, speak in English.
- Can work 6 Day per week.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.