CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible in Managing Engineering Department consists of New Producti Introduction, Process, Tooling, Maintenance and Packaging.
- Lead Engineering Department to lead in New Product Process Development and Partake in Continual Improvement Activities to improve Cycle Time and Quality.
- Support Operation Manager in providing Technology and Skills Roadmap to meet /exceed customers Expectation
- Establish Site Technical and Technology Roadmap Quarterly
- Establish System to Maintain / Upgrade Site's Tooling, Equipment and Material Database
- Establish and Lead Engineering Department to meet / Exceed KPI Targets
- Establish Good Documentation Practice for New and Existing Product/ Processes
- Establish Industry Best Practises such as Lean Six Sigma, Process, TPM or etc for site
- Participate in R&D, Regional Engineering and Technical Meeting when required
- Collaborate with Business Units Leader on Technology road map
- Best Practise implementation and Sharing
- Other duties may be assigned
* Salary: 60,000THB -100,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee,Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 42 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Production, Engineering Management field.
- At least 10 years of Manufacturing Management experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Good Technical Background in Equipment/ Automation/ Tooling /Quality / Product design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Application and AutoCAD /CAD equivalent.
- Proficient in written and spoken English/Local Languages.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge on Six Sigma, Lean and Total Productive Management.
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong project and time management.
- Able to work independently.
- Please send your CV.
Electronic Mechanical Engineer Chief Technical
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.