CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- To meet production target which conform to customers’ specification and delivery schedule, by ensuring that all inter-departmental activities are well coordinated
- To initiate and implement preventive/corrective action to resolve production-related quality and technical issue.
- To ensure that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
- To implement cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works, to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
- To ensure that all resources and information pertinent to satisfactory completion of assigned tasks are made available to subordinate staff.
- To ensure that the cost estimation of new enquiries as highlighted during the contract review meeting, submitted to the Sales & Marketing - Department were as accurate, realistic and timely as possible.
- To develop and enhance the core competence of the Engineering group in die-cutting technique and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet the growth objectives of the company.
- To supervise, monitor and motivate work of staff to ensure effective and satisfactory Performance of assigned tasks.
- To develop departmental budget, and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures
- Controlling and monitoring the preparation plan, tools and production process of all new products.
- Control and monitor the design of the Jig concept and layout concept of the new mode
* Salary: 60,000THB -90,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee,
- Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 40 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field.
- Experiences in Die Cutting – Conventional and Rotary design and implementation. Plus – Digital Die Cutting.
- At least 2-3 years as Management level.
- Good working experience in implementing Tooling Management System and Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent skill in Auto CAD Strong hands on working knowledge of Foam and Elastomer Materials
- Strong leadership capabilities managing a team of up to 10 people up
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision ls / Materials
- Analytical and strong problem solving capabilities
- Systematic Thinking, Communication Skill, Proactive
- Please send your CV.
Production Mechanical Engineer Production manager
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.