CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Checking of Design and Drawing, including Drawing by using Auto-Cad for the following items:
Engineering Drawings, Strength Calculation for equipment according to the international Code and Rule, such as ASME
- Making and Preparing the Purchasing Specification for Equipment, including BQ Evaluation works for Vendor Documents, including Estimation.
- Ordering the fabrication and/or Site works, including negotiation to Vendor.
- Execution of Site Works as a Supervisor, including the design works in site.
- Application works to the Governor for Mechanical matter.
- Conference with and negotiating against to the Governor
- Making the schedule for the design and/or construction for mechanical works
- Engage in the works of sales and order receipt concerning to the Plant Construction and Maintenance
- Clean Up the technical data build up by his/her Job as electrical filing of Company's Data Base
* Equipment (Stationary Equipment, such as Pressure vessels, heat echanger, tower, corn roof tank, etc.)
** Rotating Machinery, suc as pump, blower, agitator, or other unit equipment.
* Salary: Not over 45,000THB (Depend on experience & Skill)
- Working Day /Time : Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Providence 3%.
- Social Security.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Travel fee.
- Bonus 2 times per year (Jun&Dec).
＊ If company had good profit there will be additional bonus.Annual trip.
- Thai Nationality
- Any ages.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (would be advantage) or related fields.
- Having experiences in Engineering Mechanical Design for 3-5 years.
- Good communication in English.
- Can work on site.
- Having a car & driver license would be advantage.
- Please send your CV.
Mechanical Engineer Designer กรุงเทพมหานคร Engineering Mechanical Design
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.