CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Detail design of customized requirement and coding
* Salary: Depend on Experience and age
- Working day/time Mon-Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Increase Salary 1times/year, Bonus 1time/year,
- Social security, Medical Insurance, Provident Found
* Working place: Bangrak, Bangkok
- Thai nationality
- Male or Female
- 25-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in computer science or software engineering and related field.
- At least 2 years experience in ERP Technical Consultant or Developer.
- Have knowledge about MS-Dynamics NAV, AX (ERP Package) .
- Be able to read / write and speak general conversation in English or Japanese.
- Capable of multi-tasking skill and prioritizing tasks.
- Have good communication and organizing skill.
- Have service mind and to be a good team member
- Please send your CV.
Software IT staff
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.