CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Take care and coordinate All of the Company's exports
- Prepare documents such as Booking, Confirm Bill of lading, Letter of credit, Form D, A, E, AI, SI of Certificate of Origin Chamber,
- Prepare relevant documents for collecting money with customers.
- Coordinate between customers and the company via email, telephone.
- Coordination between companies. With government agencies such as BOI, IC, the Customs Department and the Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Other information documents of export to send to the relevant department.
- Other assignments
* Salary: Negotiate (Depends on Experience)
- Working Time / Day: 08:00-17:00 Mon-Fri (Saturday calendar company)
- Increase salary, Bonus 1time, Social security,
- Group Insurance (Health & Accident) Meal Allowance Diligent Allowance.
- Thai Nationality
- Age less than 42 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree in refrigeration and air conditioning engineering, mechanical, electrical or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in Export & Import.
- Good command of speaking, listening, reading and writing in English
- Attentive to detail
- Able to go to work outside the office from time to time
- Able to use computer, Excel program, Word
- Have good personality and human relations
- If able to speak, listen, read, write Mandarin or Japanese Initially was an advantage
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.