CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Handling documentation of Export & Import procedures.
- To coordinate and arrange shipment according to committed date in order to support customer requirement.
- Make and issue bill of lading (sometimes abbreviated as B/L or BoL).
- Assist with supervisor as required.
* Salary: 15,000 to 30,000THB (Depend on experience).
- Working day / time Mon to Fri / 8:30 to 16:30.
- Social security, Bonus(1time/Year), Salary raise (1time/year) Annual leave.
- 20 to 50 Years old.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree.
- Have Experience 1-2 years in Forwarding Business.
(with Logistic company or NVOCC).
- Have knowledge of B/L and HS Code.
- Able to daily conversation in English.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Please send your CV.
Customer Care Urgent forwarding
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.