CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Handling documentation of Export & Import procedures.
- To coordinate and arrange shipment according to committed date in order to support customer requirement.
- Analyzing and comparing the shipping cost of each forwarder/shipping vendors.
- Coordinate with forwarder/shipping on the import shipment, booking and delivery to ensure that all goods delivered and received on time.
- Coordinate with concerned parties if there is an unexpected problem of import shipment such as shipment delay.
* Salary: 20,000 (depend on experience).
- Working day / time Mon to Fri / 8:30 to 16:30.
- Social security, Bonus (1time/Year), Salary raise (1time/year) Annual leave.
- 27 to 39 Years old.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree.
- Experience over 3 years in Forwarding business.
(with Logistic company or NVOCC).
- Good Command in English.
- Have knowledge of ‘HS CODE’ and ‘L/C’.
- Have a driver license.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Strong communication, negotiation skill and customer orientation.
- Please send your CV.
Supervisor Urgent forwarding
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.