CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Doing all administrative work necessary for GA department
Taking care about
- Taxi, flight, hotel arrangement, bus transportation when needed;
- Company cars’ availability, registration process on time, regular checking and maintenance;
- Stationary and office supply;
- Recycling / garbage disposal and greenery;
- All other general affairs tasks given by the Dept. Manager
* Salary: Negotiate (Depend on skill and experience)
- Working day : Mon-Fri ( Company calender)
- Working Time : 8:30 to 17:30
- Bonus, Salary increase
- Social security, etc
- Thai Nationality
- Age between 23 - 39 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Having minimum 3 years' experience in GA
- Daily conversation in English
- Able to work immediately
- Please send your CV.
General Affair Administrator
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.