CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Patrol & Coordinate with outsources/vendors for facility management (Repair, inspection, maintenance, gardener, security system, pest control, etc.)
- Support GA team in controlling safety and 5S, coordinate with relate parties such as safety’s committee.
- Responsible for company’s car arrangement, record its profiles and keep it up to date, scheduling of car leasing maintenance plan and report, managing car park, controlling car allowance relate matters (registration, record, update data and check car’s condition).
- Control and arrange schedule of company’s messengers & drivers.
- Organize, record and update welfare and company’s events; group health insurance, staff uniform, staff allowances relate to condolences, marriages, cars, etc.).
- Provide information of company’s property/ liability insurances for management (price compare, summary report, PR preparation and liaison with relate parties on payment process).
- Arrange transportation and accommodation of domestic trip for sales & service staff.
- Summarize expense reports under GA’s responsibility (Easy Pass, Gasoline, Utilities, telephone & mobile phone charges, outsource services, etc.)
- Ad-hoc jobs assigned by GA Manager.
* Salary: 22,000 to 28,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:15 / Mon-Fri
- Additional THB 5,000 / month for candidates who have Safety License Professional (Jor.Por.’s License)
- Competitive salary plus incentive scheme dependent upon experience
- Bonus (based on performances)
- Provident Fund
- Commute Allowance
- Insurance (Health and Accident)
- Annual Leave (10 days to 20 days based on service year)
- Annual medical check up
- IT equipment (PC) provided.
- Company Trip (History:2018-Korea,2016-Beijing,2014-HongKong)
- Opportunity of a training trip to Japan Head Quarters
- Thai Nationality
- Age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- Have least 5 years work experience in General Affair, facilities management or any relate fields.
- Have knowledge of safety or possess a Safety License would be a plus advantage. Candidates who have a Safety License, salary will be added up.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command in English on reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Have knowledge of Japanese language is an advantage (not necessary).
- Have driving license, with own car.
- Flexible to work on some weekend for big maintenance, cleaning, etc.
(Not often but required if necessary).
- Hard working and be able to manage work under pressure.
- Positive thinking, and willing to learn new things.
- Be compromise person with patience.
- Please send your CV.
General Affair Administrator Administration & HR
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.