CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Handling general affairs and office management
- Interface with internal employees regarding general affairs and administrative support functions
- Procurement/inventory control of office stationaries
- Coordinate travel arrangements (e.g. hotel reservation, transport, etc)
* Salary: 20,000THB to 25,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working day/time Mon-Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus 1time/year (No fit depended on Company benefit)
- Social security, Transfer fee, Lunch Fee, Over Time
- Thai Nationality
- 22 to 27 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 2 years experience in GA
- Able to daily conversation in English
- Able to use Microsoft Office products
- Able to commute by myself
- Please send your CV.
English Administrative New graduate General Affair
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.