CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Supervise and support for GA department.
* Salary: 120,000THB up (Depend on experience, Negotiate)
- Working Day / Time: Mon to Fri / 8:00 to 17:00
- Bonus 1time / year
- Social security, Medical insurance, Meal fee, Living fee, Perfect attendance fee, Provident fund, Company bus
- Thai Nationality
- 40 to 53 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 5 years of experience in Senior manager for HR
- Have experience and deep knowledge about Human Resource Development
- Have experience and deep knowledge about Employee relationship
- At least 3 years of experience in GA
- Well problem solving and analyzing skill
- Good command in English
- Good command in Japanese (Advance)
- Please send your CV.
General Affair Human resource Administration manager HR & Administration manager
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.