CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Online Student Recruitment & Continued Follow
- Corporate sales
- Website refurbishment / development direction
- Marketing planning
- Building an offline school business model
- New proposals/negotiations with external partners
* Salary: 20,000-23,000THB (depends on experiences)
- Working Day / Time: Monday-Friday / 8:30 or 9:30 -17:30 or 18:30 (9 hours/day and 1 hour for lunch break)
- Health Insurance
- Thai Nationality
- 22-25 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- New graduate Welcome
- Good command in Japanese (JLPT N2 up) (MUST)
- Able to use Microsoft Office products
- Good communication skill
- Passion for teaching Japanese to students
- Positive attitude to learn new skills and experience
- Please send your CV.
Administrative General Affair Japanese interpreter N2 Level
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.