CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Manage our support engineer team to provide first class support to managed service customers.
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical and skills developments.
- Setup, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team.
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas.
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results and achieved.
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements .
* Salary: 63,000THB – 100,000THB (Depend on experience)
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Male or Female
- 30 to 40 years old.
- At least experience in an Internet Service Provider or Managed Service business for 5 years.
-• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Previous experience leading and developing a support team in a managed service environment.
- Experience in an Internet Service Provider or Managed Service business.
- Strong Expertise in Enterprise IT Operations – HW/SW Life Cycle Management, Operational Monitoring & Alerting, Capacity Management, High Availability solutions, Operational Health Checks, IT Automation and Self-healing.
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations.
- Experience of driving change initiatives in a service environment.
- Experienced and conversant in Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules.
- Able to develop effective relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with others departments.
- Able to work on own initiative to develop the team.
- General technical understanding of Networking and System technologies and solutions.
- Information Systems or Network Engineering/Operations experience.
- Professional Certificate: ITIL
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.