CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Visa and Work Permit for Expats or Payroll Process
- Concerned all duties with job in HR duties
- Can coordinate with Immigration Dept and Labour Dept to make Visa
And work permit
- All HR matters (Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Recruitment.
- Contact suppliers
- Arrange documents of company
- Monitor and manage overall office management
- Manage office stationery and equipment
- Manage office maintenance & office supply , office furniture
- Manage Employee transportation
- Support Japanese Staff (if any)
- Other tasks assigned by MD
* Salary: 60,000 to 70,000THB (Depends on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 / Mon - Fri
- Increase salary 1time/year ,Bonus 2time/year,
Social security, Medical support, Provident fund, Transport fee, Meal Fee
- Thai Nationality
- 28 to 42 years old
- Bachelor's or Master degree in any field
- At least 5-year experience in HR/GA
- Have good management skills and experience
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Have excellent team-work spirit
- English proficiency (TOEIC 650 or higher level)
- Certificate JLPT N2 up
- Basically the calculation ability and Excel (we will carry out a simple test)
- Please send your CV.
Administrative HR & Administration manager N2 กรุงเทพมหานคร N2レベル
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.