CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1.Talent Acquisition & Management
- Meet future talent requirements by identifying, acquiring, developing, and retaining high potential and successor candidates Identify capability gaps and potential employees for skills upgrading and talent management respectively.
- Manage recruitment and selection including drafting of job advertisement and conducting interviews
2.Culture Development and Employee Relations
- Partner closely with line managers to foster a positive atmosphere of engagement and demonstration of core values
- Manage employee relations in relation to employee grievances and disciplinary management as well as communication and employee engagement
- Coach and train business leaders and employees in effective performance management
4.Reward & Recognition Systems
- Manage performance review exercise including reviewing the link to rewards performance moderation on all salary increments, promotions, and bonus allocation
5.Advice and Support
- Establish and maintain Human Resource Policies & Practices in line with Government legislations
- Provide Human Resource advisory role to Management and all other Heads of departments, work closely with HQ HR team
- Oversee HR operations in relation to employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit process
- Prepare Annual Manpower requirement and budget
* Salary: 50,000THB -100,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee
- Thai Nationality
- Age 30 to 40 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor degree in human resource management, organizational development or any related fields.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in HR leadership with strategic influence, manufacturing sector experience preferred.
- Proficient in local employment legislations and HR practices, possess high integrity
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking
- Good command of English language
- Proficient in (MS Office and HRM technology)
- Please send your CV.
HR & Administration manager
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.