CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Good management skills and experience
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Manage with Oversea, Carrier, Shipping agent and Air forwarder
- Follow up import shipment
- Manage with warehouse, manage inventory
- Booking Ocean(FCL/LCL)/Air for Import/Export products
- Prepare and Issue Invoice, Packing list, and other relevant documents
- Handle HS codes properly (Mainly between Japan-Thailand shipment)
- Provide import shipping documents
- Coordinate with Logistics and Export section
- Prepare and check billing invoices
- Business trip to other Southeast Asian countries
* Salary: 35,000–65,000 THB (Depends on the experience and capability)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri , 08:30-17:50, Saturday (once in a month, only in the morning for a meeting)
- Bonus, Social Security, Provident Fund, Health Check-up
- Thai Nationality
- Age between 30-50 years old
- Female – Male
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- At least 6-10 year experience in forwarder business
- Can travel abroad for business trip
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet.
- Good Command in English.
- Have good skill about organization management
- High communication skill
- Please send your CV.
Imports Import - Export
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.