CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Gathering and Analyst overall factory’s operation processes information from Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing, Warehouse, and Shipment.
- Create As-Is High level and detail level of operation flow including issue/bottleneck detail
- Design To-Be High level and detail level of operation flow
- Advise customer to realize the current issue and lead to improve the entire factory’s operation process
* Salary: 100,000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time: Mon to Fri 9.00 am. to 17:30 pm.
- Social security, Medical support, Annual Leave, Transport, Other
- Thai Nationality
- Male / Female
- Age of 27 – 40 years old
- At least 5 years of experience in the manufacturing and/or industrial sector with a focus on manufacturing process improvement & operational excellence
- Experience in consultant firm preferred
- Ability to run Kaizen, RCI highly desirable
- Some software development background preferred
- Experience in industrial protocols and interoperability requirements for MES would be a plus
- Can communication in English and Japanese(JLPT N2up)
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being team work
- Self-disciplined and responsible to work
- Ability to work across multi-cultural teams
- Willing and able to travel and spend time at client’s site
- Please send your CV.
ภาษาญี่ปุ่น Production Industrial engineering N2
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.