CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Enhance OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) for improving manufacturing productivity.
- Apply Lean manufacturing principle and IE techniques to improve process.
- Analyze root cause of production problem for set and control Corrective Active & Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Provide new approach to improve process for cost and defect reduction.
- Optimize production operation area for increase productivity.
- Study problems that might occur in manufacturing with Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Tracking the actual production capacity and Key Performance Index.
- Control and improve sub-material, Factory supply consumption.
- The other assignments from Supervisors or Management
* Salary: 30,000THB Base (Not over)
- Working Day / Time : Mon – Fri (Saturday depend on company calender)
- Attractive benefit will be providing such as full attendance, food meal, OT meal and transportation allowance, company bus
- Gender: Male or Female.
- Age : 24 - 30 years.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electronic or Related fields.
- Knowledge in Lean principle, Overall Equipment Efficiency, FMEA etc.
- Experienced in process improvement at least 2 years in Automotive business.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving (including evaluating options, root cause analysis and corrective & preventive action).
- Responsible, able to work under high pressure.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Industrial engineering
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.