CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Provide technical and operational support to ensure that client support expectations are met through first and second level problem determination and resolution efforts.
- Respond to users’ concerns via telephone, email, facsimile, or video conference.
- Accurately log all Help desk related information such as Issue Details, Issue Handling History, and User Contact Info.
- Maintain reasonable discipline and decorum in the Help Desk area.
- Perform other functions or projects, which may be assigned by the support Specialist, Manager, or Coordinator.
- 17,000thb to 32,000 THB(depend on experience)
- Work time : Shift (Morning shift: 7.30-16.30, Afternoon shift: 12.00-21.00, Night shift: 21:00-9.00*(after05.30 is OT))
- Allowance : Transportation fee, Provident fund , Cafeteria welfare, Bonus pay on June & December, Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare, Over time, Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee) , Dental
- Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund), Accident Insurance.
- Company trip and New Year party, Yearly Health Check Up
-22 to 26 Years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or related fields such as Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication Engineering, Business Computer or related fields.
- Experience between 0-3 years and or New graduated is also welcome
- Experience in IT Support, Call Center or other related filed.
- Experience in telephone support of external customers in resolving the specific problems will be advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and IT Applications.
- Strong abilities to analyze and prioritize issues for problem resolution (troubleshooting)
- Good understanding and appreciation of information technology and Programming knowledge will be an advantage.
- Network & INFRA (Server related etc.) knowledge will be an advantage.
- Good command of English skill. Toeic 600 above or Similar level
- Please send your CV.
Software IT Consultant
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.