CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Provide daily support for Manufacturing Systems to Production Planning and Warehouse Team.
- Daily monitor and recovery data interface between Manufacturing Systems and ERP.
- Daily check inventory variance between Manufacturing Systems and ERP.
- Coordinate between Users and Japanese IT Team to find out key issues for problems solving and improvement based on root-cause.
- Gather information/requirements from users to improve system operations and/or implement new VBA Tools to support the operations.
- Organize the meeting to make a consensus with related party with showing benefit and disadvantage of current operations and to-be solutions.
- Provide users training for new system operations, features, and new VBA Tools.
- Organize the sessions of users testing for new operations, features, and new VBA Tools.
- Others upon the assignments.
* Salary: Not over 26,000 THB (Depend on Experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri , 08:00-17:30
- Bonus 1 times/year for 5.2 months, Increase Salary 1 time/year
- Social security, Medical support, Diligence fee, Living fee (After pass probation position fee 1,500 and Cola 800 THB), provident fund, Company bus, Free learn English course for send to test Toeic,
- Company trip, New year party.
- Thai Nationality
- Age 24 – 30 years old.
- Female only
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Business Computer, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least working experience 2 – 3 years in Production Planning and Warehouse Management System.
- Must have knowledge in SQL Statement and VBA Programming.
-Knowledge in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or Data Interface will be advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Service Mind, active learning, hardworking, enthusiastic, proactive thinking, analytical thinking, coordination.
- Please send your CV.
IT staff IT
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.