CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
* Key Responsibilities:
- Gather new requirements from market convention change put in place at each country in South East Asia branches, which will affect an in-house core banking system (front/middle/back office).
- Lay out clear project plan to handle those requirements, taking into account of project budget, resource and timeline.
- Build good relationship to get mutual agreement among stakeholders and bank local users of South East Asian branch and Japan head office.
- Preparation of necessary project documentations to obtain approval from the bank’s management and project sponsors.
- Engage in projects as the project manager or business analyst to facilitate the projects, responsible for managing every project phases such as monitor progress, resource allocation, quality of deliverables, risk and issues tracking and management.
- After launching the project, extend support of day-to-day user inquires to ensure the system running smoothly.
- Collect and document additional new/change requirements in organised manner for enhance the system.
* Project :
- Money Market and Capital Market Business.
- IT Project Management process and procedures.
* Salary: 70,000 – 80,000THB (Depend on Skill and experience)
- Working day : Monday - Friday (08:30 - 17:30)
- Increase Salary 1times/year, Bonus 1time/year
- Social security, Medical Insurance, Provident Found
- Thai nationality
- Male or Female
- Age 28-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer, or related field.
- Able to read, write and speak general conversation in English.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst and/or Project Manager in treasury and capital markets space.
- In-depth knowledge on financial instrument products such as money, bond, equity
- Hands-on work experience with front/middle/back office users at money market and capital markets division in banks or securities institutions.
- Strong IT project management and software development lifecycle (SDLC) knowledge in project planning, requirement definition, solution design, development, test and migration activities.
- Preparation of project phase level deliverables as per bank standards.
- Good work knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to travel.
- Please send your CV.
IT Manager IT staff System Engineer Project Manager IT Business Analyst IT System Support Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.