CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Perform as a member of subsidiaries companies IT infrastructure project implementation such as PC replacement, Server replacement, Email system migration, Antivirus client upgrade, etc.
- Support subsidiaries IT to maintains security of IT infrastructure system by suggestion/implementing proper security
software/devices and settings, and other appropriate security measures.
- Researches, tests and recommend new IT infrastructure technologies to the subsidiaries IT.
- Analyze and troubleshoot IT Infrastructure system issues reported by each subsidiaries IT.
- Create, develop, implement, and maintain standard of IT infrastructure for subsidiaries.
- Performs systems administration functions for computer system and related computing environments including servers,
storage arrays, virtual hosts / hypervisors, routers, switches, firewall, WAN, LAN, VLAN, WLAN, VPN, Active Directory,
software inventory and licenses, etc.
- Monitors server, storage and network devices health and performance, perform preventive and corrective maintenance to
ensure the healthy or performance of systems.
- Ensures data security and availability through proper backup and restore procedures.
- Assists in IT hardware and software rollouts, including PCs, printers, network devices and other IT resources.
- Travel to support subsidiaries and attend conferences, seminar for IT training as necessary.
- Regular attendance at work and at scheduled meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Salary: 35,000THB -40,000THB (Depends on skill and experience)
- Working time 8:00AM -17:30 PM
- Social security, Uniform , Health, Life, Accident insurance, Medical Checkup, Bonus, Provident Fund,Transportation, Annual leave
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Age 25 – 30 years old
- Female / Male
- At least 2. 3 years of experience in an IT infrastructure system support or IT infrastructure engineer or relevant role.
- Thoroughly understand IT infrastructure system architecture and IT security principles.
- Experience implementing and supporting PC, server, network, IT hardware and software under Windows environment.
- VMware, Hyper-V, SAN storage management experience is highly desired.
- Certified in CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL is highly desired.
- Perform tasks in an efficient and effective manner. Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- Ability to exhibit a positive attitude and to deal with coworkers, subsidiaries IT & management tactfully and courteously in order to maintain effective service-oriented relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively for both in English and Thai.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, analytical mindset, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Able to travel and working up-country and abroad.
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Software IT staff IT Developer System Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.