CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Sales Global Agreement as Japanese coordinator, and also coordinate contract with customers.
- Explain and present about Global Agreement to Senior management members.
- Make strategy of Global Agreement for future agreement.
- Establish good relationships with executive members or customers. (Japanese and Thai manager)
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and also get new business opportunity through the relationship with the customer.
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
* Salary: 80,000THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Sat (Depend on company calender)/ 08:30-17:30
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,200 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Not over 40 Years old
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Computer or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in IT Sales
- Worked as Sales Account Manager in manufacturers industry or IT consultancy solutions company.
- Experienced to contract global agreement deal before in oversea
- Good communication in English(TOEIC 700) and Japanese language(JLPT N2)
- General IT knowledge (Network, Infra, Applications or any ICT field)
- Excel, Powerpoint, Word (It would be great to have a skill of O365)
- Any Microsoft certifications as basic skill
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.