CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Create project schedule and manage the project to meet the target and expected result.
- Study business process and confirms project requirements by designing technical specification, reviewing program objective, input and output data requirements with subsidiaries IT and users.
- Developing and analyzing the program to meet user requirements.
- Preparing a business workflow and program flow chart.
- Executing unit test and integration testing.
- Create documents and user manual related to software development process.
- Training users to use the developed program effectively.
- Support users to find the root cause and fixing the problems related to the developed program.
- Develop and monitor performance level of software and hardware and evaluate, recommend and propose alternative methods of information procession.
- Maintain historical records by documenting system change and revision.
- Responsible for daily operational activities of infrastructure administration, support, and maintenance.
- Responsible for setup, management, and maintenance of IT-related equipment.
- Responsible for the installation, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer system.
- Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive and service-oriented manner.
* Salary: 30,000 to 40,000THB (depend on experience)
- Working time 8:00-17:20
- Monday to Saturday (One or two holiday per month on Saturday)
- Social security, Health Insurance, Medical Checkup, Company trip, Bonus, Annual leave
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role for at least 1 years.
- Proficient to create program and query in languages such as SQL, VB, Excel Macro etc.
- Ability to create web programming using tools such as CSS, HTML5, PHP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# etc.
- Ability to create a report using Crystal Report and related tools.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
- Basic knowledge of Network infrastructure, Windows Server, PC & Equipment related.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code.
- Able to travel and working up-country and abroad
- Good command in English
- Please send your CV.
IT staff System Engineer IT กรุงเทพมหานคร
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.